Emergency fax for the hearing impaired
How do I choose the right means of transport for my patients
Rescue service area plan for the rescue service area of southern Thuringia
Current: 12th amendment from 13.12.2021
The ambulance service area plan includes the following attachments:
- Annex 1 – Municipalities
- Annex 2 – Agreements on interdepartmental cooperation
- Annex 3 – Accessibility of the Medical Director of Rescue Services and his deputies
- Annex 4 – Group of leading emergency physicians and organizational heads of rescue service
- Annex 5 – Locations and contact persons of the mountain and water rescue services
- Annex 6 – Locations and contact persons of the emergency pastoral care and the crisis intervention service
The attachments can be viewed at the secretary’s office during business hours.
The rescue service association in southern Thuringia mourns
Prof. Dr. med. habil. Wolf Arnold
From 2003 to 2009, Prof. Arnold managed the business of
Volunteer medical director of the rescue service.
In the middle of life and among us he helped to develop
the structures successfully with great commitment and foresight
of the rescue service in southern Thuringia, in particular
for the non-medical and emergency medical sector. With
never-ending passion he stayed with the rescue service
and our association even after his departure
always very connected. He was tireless
and important adviser, everything he did was shaped by it
of great modesty. We are grateful for the valuable
time together. He remains a great role model for us. we
bow to him.
You can access the obituary here.
Commissioning of new command vehicles
Today was the day: The new command vehicle for the LNA/OrgL was officially put into service.
You can find the relevant newspaper article here.
We want to provide you with targeted, safe information, especially in the midst of “Corona time.”